Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Jacksonville, NC
There are many reasons we may find ourselves in need of oral surgery. While the word surgery may bring to mind long procedures, painful recovery periods, and the need to travel for such a specialty, this is no longer the case. To make this decision even easier, we offer many oral surgery options right in Jacksonville.
Oral Surgery Procedures
Oral surgery is used to define many procedures, the most common of which include, but are not limited to:
- Tooth Extractions: Maybe your wisdom teeth haven’t grown in properly and they’re causing you pain. Or you could be suffering from overcrowding, and it’s making your teeth crooked. This extraction procedure is often quick, using local anesthesia, and requiring only a short recovery period.
- Dental Implants: Today, when we require a tooth extraction, we don’t have to live with a gap in our smiles. Now, we can undergo a simple procedure done locally at Eastern Carolina Dental to not only fix our smile but make it look natural.
- Corrective Jaw Surgery: Sometimes our jaws just don’t align in a way that is comfortable or healthy for our teeth. Oral surgery is a trouble-free solution to this nagging issue.
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring: This oral surgery, by removing a small amount of tissue, can alleviate your sleeping issues.
- TMD: Due to clenching or teeth grinding, we may feel jaw pain. Oral surgery can be used to correct this!
Oral surgery in Jacksonville allows us to regain our confidence and our smiles. Visit Eastern Carolina Dental today and speak to our welcoming staff regarding your options!